Tuesday 17 February 2009

Girly MAN MAN MAN MAN!

And now for something completely different. If you haven't seen this already, it's well worth it, I'd say. My flatmates and I really get a kick out of it. If you don't think it's funny, I dare you to watch it 5 times through. It gets funnier for me every time.

Ok. This is a clip from a Tollywood film (like Bollywood, but in Telegu language I guess). Somebody has simply taken the sounds from the scene and inserted English subtitles based on those sounds. The words aren't as funny as the dancing, if you ask me. Follow the link and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

1 comment:

  1. I tried commenting yesterday.. didn't work,drives me crazy! My initial take on the video.. that guy is SCAREY! and then, yeah, the dancing is a treat! Have you and the flatmates worked out the moves yet?

    ReplyDelete